One of the least favourite tasks involved in running a business is taking care of your own bookkeeping and accounting. Falling behind can be disheartening, the backlog becomes daunting and catching up begins to seem like a remote possibility. Eventually your accounting falls to the bottom of your to-do list. This can put your business in a tenuous position financially.
The Dangers of an Accounting Backlog
Let’s face it. Stalling on getting your books up to date won’t do your business any favours. If you have a backlog of financial information to process, you could be putting your business at risk.
Keeping accurate records is essential in order to make accurate, informed financial forecasts. Valuable resources could be falling through the cracks while you’re caught up in other priorities.
Being ill-prepared for tax submissions can result in fines and penalties and put you in breach of regulations, as well as compromise the effective running of your business. At worst you could face a tax audit that you’re not prepared for, taking up more of your valuable time.
With an Accounting Catch-up You Can Expect:
- A year-to-date reconciliation of income and expenses
- A complete set of tax-ready financial statements
- Accurate and up-to-date records reviewed by a CPA
Who Can Benefit from an Accounting Catch-up?
If you run a small business and are doing your own bookkeeping, but have fallen behind as a result of juggling other responsibilities, an accounting catch-up can help you get back on track. Perhaps your business employs a bookkeeper, but not a qualified accountant and you need financial statements prepared – we process your books and turn them into financial information you can use. Are you preparing for an audit or need to have your books audited? We can assist with bringing your books up to date and ensuring your business is tax compliant.
Who Are We?
We are a Dubai based chartered accounting firm providing high quality financial services. With over 15 years of experience in finance and accounting, and with extensive experience in consultancy and the industry at large, we provide comprehensive accounting and finance outsource services to small and mid-sized companies. You’ll be assigned a dedicated consultant yet will have access to a team of resources with various areas of expertise.
Booking an Accounting Catch-up Session With Us:
- Free up more of your valuable time to focus on core business goals
- Make more informed decisions to grow your business
- Increase internal controls through segregation of duties – outsourcing ensures transparency in your financial record keeping process
- Reduce the need to invest in non-core functions,
- Increase profitability and maximise cash flow
- We offer flexibility – we can work at your offices or ours
- Get access to advanced software without the cost
- An up-to-date analysis of figures gives you valuable feedback on where your business is headed and how you can maximise your profits.
We can help get you back on track
We know that number-crunching isn’t everyone’s favourite pastime. Let us take over your accounting backlog headache and get your business running like clockwork.
Book an accounting catch-up with us today and we’ll make sure you get all caught up in no time.