The services of an experienced financial expert are particularly important for small to mid-size businesses that may not be aware of the different options now available in today’s financial marketplace.
- Start-up capital for a new venture
- Purchase of new equipment
- Working capital for day-to-day or seasonal needs
- Growth or expansion capital to take advantage of market opportunities
- Consolidation of existing obligations to improve operating margins
- Refinancing existing debt to boost bottom-line profitability
- Extensive Network
- Identify financing options, including debt instruments
- Locate the most favorable rates and terms
- Develop bank relationships
- Restructure business financing
- Develop a long-range financing plan integrated with your long term goals
We will prepare or assist in the preparation of comprehensive written financing proposals for submission to a lender and accompany you in making presentations to lenders.
Throughout this process, Xcel Accounting will provide you with reliable financial advice and helping you to make the best funding decisions for you and your business.